Wednesday, July 23, 2008

4th of July in Show Low!

Ok so I know this is totally out of order but I really wanted to post some cute pictures from the 4th of July. We went up to Show Low and had a wonderful time with the Nikolaus family eating, going to the parade, eating, watching the fireworks, and eating again!










All of the girls got together this year and made matching shirts, we were all very impressed with ourselves because they turned out better than we all imagined.



Tori decided to eat the leftovers!






My sweet Mayli waiting for the fireworks to start and striking a pose.





Oh yes! Aj was so sweet and went to wait in a line for 1/2 an hour to get the girls a snow cone and what color did he pick??? BLUE! It looks good on Tori though don't you think?

10 comments:

Beth Benson said...

i love the shirts! you guys always were so crafty! :) sooo glad you found my blog. Its good to see pictures of you and your fam! we'll keep in touch now so much easier now!

smilingsarahbear said...

Those shirts are adorable. If you're selling some I want one- well 2, one for me and one for my daugter. We were in Show Low for the 4th too... too bad I didn't see you. Isn't it the best up there?

Lori said...

Nikki -
Your blog is so dangin' cute!
Tell the girls grammie loves them! Mom

Andrea said...

Hey Nik... cute shirts!!
You have to make the pictures black and white before you upload them onto blogger. So like on your computer. Does that make sense?
K so when do you want to get together. How about next week??

The Baum Squad said...

Hey I was there too ;) Thanks for stopping by the blog....your girls are adorable like their mother. Good luck with your exciting move. Keep us posted. I was in Tucson this week and had lunch with Erika. It was so good to see her. We should all get together sometime....preferably before the 10 year reunion, right?

Sara said...

Your girls are adorable! I love the shirts too! Hope all is going well with getting ready for the move! Let me know if I can help in any way!

Sara (MBASA)

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

See Nikki!! Isn't blogging so fun??? Don't think I'm a stalker, but i saw ya on Karissa's blog! Your girls are so cute!! My blog is mattandbrianna.blogspot.com

Bethany and Cameron said...

Hey! Bethany here! I'm so glad you found us! Are you in Utah now? Your blog and your mom's blog are sooo cute! That little Mayli looks just like you! Cute girls!!!

The Slider Family said...

4th of July was so fun! Kenzie saw the picture of Mayli and said "my friend". They were so cute in Show Low. We'll have to have play dates when you guys move up here. Can't wait!

Stock Family said...

Your girls are so cute! We are gonna miss you guys!
Stock Family
skstock04.blogspot.com