Monday, April 20, 2009

Where in the World. . .???

Jakarta Indonesia! Yes folks this is where my husband AJ will be all summer long, doing an internship for Exxon Mobil (the largest company in the world!) I am so excited for him and he is so excited about this opportunity. What does this mean for us??? Well we will be in good old AZ counting on family for company and support. This is good news and crazy news at the same time. Who knew our lives would be like this??? I will sure miss my sweet husband for 3 months this summer! Way to go babe!

7 comments:

Stock Family said...

Oh my goodness! That is a great opportunity! Hey, you'll be here so don't be a stranger! Come visit the old ward!

Reid and Brittney said...

Oh my heck. Wow that is crazy, on the other side of the world. That is great though and will be a great opportunity for him and all of you. I am sorry he will be gone all summer though that is not fun. That is great that you will be in AZ, you'll have fun with your family.

The Slider Family said...

Wow that is incredible! You will have wonderful family around to get you through the summer and I'm sure they can't wait to help!

Andrea said...

Wow Nik! That is awesome! Way to go AJ! And HOORAY that you will be here!!! Love all the recent pictures too!... I'm a slackin' blogger lately!

Natalie said...

Yay! How exciting! I'm glad he got an internship. It will be nice being with your family this summer. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun! :)

Karissa said...

Yay you can come play with us during the summer! Tell AJ congrats and good luck.
ps. Congratulations;)

kisha said...

I'm so glad you'll be in AZ! We need to get together while you're hear! I miss you.
Kisha