Friday, June 26, 2009

My new Niece!

Emily Lyn Olsen
Was born on Tuesday June 23rd to Aj's sister Natalie and her husband Chad. They have one little boy named Carson who just turned 2 and I hear he just loves his new little sister. We are really sad to not be in Utah to get to see her but thanks to my sister in law Amy posting a picture of her sweet Abby holding her we finally got to see what she looks like! She is so sweet and we are so hoping they come to the beach so we can hold her. Mayli kissed the picture on the computer screen when she saw it (so cute!) We can't wait to meet her, congrats you guys!

2 comments:

kisha said...

nik... what's up... are you busy the next few weeks? lets get together. kids or not. I'd love to see you!

smilingsarahbear said...

Hey hot stuff! Congrats on the new addition. I'm a little jealous. I want number 3 so bad. I'm so happy for you guys and happy that you're gettin' to spend some quality time with your sweet fam. You look gorgeous as always and your girls are too precious!