Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Beach!

We went to the beach in Cali with the Nielson side of the family but my family was camping just a few miles down the beach. It works out so well for us to get to spend time with both families. We had so much fun and are so greatful we got to go.
Warning: Lots of pictures ahead!
My sweet Mayli, such a beach babe!
My sweet little Tori, having fun in the "pool" that they made.
Tori and Abby "riding" on the boogie board
Mayli and Tori playing in the freezing water.
All the kids playing in the sand with Uncle Chad, he was so nice and even let them cover him in sand. Abby, Tori, Carson and Mayli.
Same 4 kids playing in the pool of water, they loved it!
My mom giving Tori a ride on the sweet bike they had. The kids loved it and it was very helpful to get from one campsite to the other.
My girls love their Uncle Lanny and had so much fun playing with him. Tori liked to drag him all over the beach.
Mayli going for a ride! She did really well with the little waves right by the shore. Maybe next year we will actually get her out in the water.
I love this picture of Me, Cath and the girls. She joined our family since Aj wasn't there.
We did family pictures at sunset with my mom at her beach, it was fun and as you can see it got a little crazy. I wish Aj was there but it was everyone else but him so maybe we can photo shop him in!
Left to Right: Lanny & Kim (just engaged), Megan & Ivan holding Jaxen, My mom Lori and Barry, Catherine, Jen and boyfriend Ed, Jessica (Cash in the belly) & Shane, Tori, Me & Mayli.
Us just chillin on the beach, it was so nice and we have so much fun together.
Wow this is such a good picture, you can't really see my huge belly and Mayli and TORI are both smiling! I love it!
Thanks so much for the fun times everyone!

3 comments:

Spencer and Amy said...

IT'S A MIRACLE! She SMILES! J/K, but it is really hard to catch her smiling in photos! It is really a cute photo, as are the others! We had so much fun with you guys!

The Nielsons said...

The pictures are so cute. I agree with Amy... got to love those pictures of Tori smiling. We are so excited for our next grand baby... just keep them coming.

The Baum Squad said...

Cali looked so fun. And 2 birds with 1 stone, right? How convient that both families were so close. How did you plan that? Is AJ coming home soon? Are you still in AZ...wishing you were in provo with your husband? I'm even wishing I was in Provo with your husband these days ;) It is sticking hot. Good luck with everything! Did you ever find out what you are having?