Thursday, August 27, 2009

Mayli's 1st Day of Kindergarten!

My Sweet Mayli Ann had her 1st day of kindergarten today. She was so excited for this day to come and told me when she got home that she had fun and loved to play outside. She really likes her teacher and Tori keeps me busy at home so hopefully it will be a good year!
Mayli was pretty sad when she found out that Kindergarteners at her school don't get to pick out a new backpack (they have to use this sweet bag). So I told her we would decorate it. I let her color on it and we put some sparkely things on it and she is pretty happy with it now!

Such a sweet face she has (her teacher is in trouble!)

She looks so big and grown up in this picture, I have to admitt the tears where flowing when I saw this picture :(


Little Tori wanted in on the fun. Don't they look so cute in their matching shirts! (We got a teal one for Zoe when she arrives, thanks Mom!)



Here she is in her new classroom, I can't believe she is old enough to go to school. I am so proud of you Mayli and I love you so much!





4 comments:

The Nielsons said...

She looks so cute. I am glad she had a great time I know how excited she was about it. This is just the beginning of exciting things to come for your family. Give them a big hug and kiss from GRAMMIE!

Lori said...

She looks so cute and like such a big girl! Tori too! Give them a big hug and kiss from this GRAMMIE too!! Love you!

The Baum Squad said...

Oh, I was a mess when Macy started kindergarten. Sounds like you are doing well with it. Mayli is a doll.

And somehow I missed the announcement!? It's a girl! Yea for sisters. I love each and every one of mine. You have some lucky girls.

The Slider Family said...

Is she really that old already!?! What a cutie pie! We sure miss you here in UT, but I'm glad things are going well for you in good 'ole AZ. Love you cuz!