Thursday, November 26, 2009

Zoe Jane Nielson

Our sweet little baby Zoe was born November 17th at 7:43 am. She was 7 lbs 5 oz and 20 in long. She is such a good little baby, she eats and sleeps really well and we fell in love with her the minute we saw her. I got a repeat c-section and when Aj brought her over so I could see her she was crying until she heard my voice, it was the sweetest thing ever!
Mama loving on the new little baby. She is such a cuddle bug and I love to hold her and love on her.
Daddy loving on her :) He was such a trooper and stayed the nights at the hospital with us on that very uncomfortable chair/bed. Love you babe!
This is her very own going home outfit. We have so many baby girl clothes but I wanted her to have at least one thing of her own. She looked so cute!
At home with the new big sisters! They love her so much and are such good helpers to me. They helped me and my mom give her a bath and she was so happy after it. I love you all my sweet little girls!
A huge thanks to Lynette, Catherine and my mom for coming up and helping out with my girls! I really don't know what I would have done without all of your help :)
Thanks!



8 comments:

Spencer and Amy said...

So cute Nikki!! I can't wait to come see her, Abby and Lyla are so excited to meet their new cousin!!

Stock Family said...

Congrats! She is a beauty! I love the name too!

The Baum Squad said...

Congratulations! She looks precious!

Merrill Family said...

Congrat Nik she is a doll!

Kimber☮ said...

Me and Lan can't wait to meet her!

Lori said...

Sweet babies. Christmas is coming - can't wait! Love you.

Andrea said...

Sooo darling! Glad everything went well... there's nothin' better than three little girlies!! :)

Jones Family said...

Congrats Nikki and AJ, she is beautiful! Hey Nikki, did you hear about Skylar Stock??? He was killed last night. I knew you are friends with them on your facebook. His and Erin's are blocked so I can't read up on it. Let me know if you know anything. Thanks!