Monday, April 19, 2010

Our Easter Morning, and the next Sunday :)

Easter morning! The girls have to wait in the hallway so I can make sure the Easter bunny came :) They are always so excited!
Mayli with her Easter basket :)
Little Tori couldn't take her eyes off this cool spinning light thing they got :)
Zoe wasn't quite sure what to think but she liked watching the girls play with their stuff :)
I love to get my sweet little girls matching Easter dresses and it was so fun this year to add a 3rd to the mix! This is the next Sunday since Easter Sunday was conference. Are they cute or what!
Happy Easter! We hope everyone had a good one and that you had time to remember the real reason we celebrate this wonderful holiday.





2 comments:

Lori said...

They look adorable - as usual!! Such cute little girls you have! I'm glad the bunny found you all!

Sweet J said...

Sweet littles. Also I laughed out loud as they all decorated eggs in just their underwear. I think I could have convinced ed to decorate eggs if he could have been in just his underwear.