Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas time!

We got to go to Az for Christmas and spend some quality time with family. It was lots of fun and so good to see everyone! Here is Mayli Christmas morning with her favorite movie :)
Tori got a movie too! This wasn't their presents from Santa (they both got Bouncing Babbles Babies) but these are my favorite pictures of them :)
Zoe got a fun leap frog toy. She loves to stand up next to it and play with it. It was a hit with all the kids really :)
Christmas PJs! My mom got all the kids matching pjs. We never got a picture with Cash in them due to the stinkin weather but oh well!
Jessica and Cash came down before Christmas to play for a few days. I am so glad we got to spend that time together! Grammie has some fun toys and the kids all got along really well :)
We had so much fun on New Years Eve playing game after game and we even did some fireworks that were a big hit with the kids! Mayli with her sparkler :)
Grammie trying to tell Tori to hold it away from herself, Tori was a little nervous :)
Sweet Aunt Catherine with a shocked looking Zoe. I don't think she knew what to think about all the lights and noise :)
Amy and her family came to Az too! Our girls got along so well and had so much fun playing together. We miss you guys!
We did a little party for Abby and Tori since they both had just turned 4! They loved it and loved the new round of toys from Grammie Lynette and Papa Danny :)
I love Christmas time and I love my family! So much fun and laughter was had over the two weeks, thanks so much all of you!

1 comment:

Spencer and Amy said...

I love the pics Nikki! I didn't get any of them from the little party so I will have to steal yours!! We miss you guys so much! Did the girls get their letters in the mail??