Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Preschool fun :)

Here are all Tori's little preschool friends when I had preschool at my house for the letter N. They had just made their beautiful necklaces :) They are too cute and have lots of fun together.
For January's theme it was Dinosaurs so we went to the Heard Museum to see their display. It was alot of fun.
Tori wanted to ride all of them :)
Something I totally didn't expect was my sweet little Zoe being scared. I felt so bad. Look at those tears :( So not a dino fan.
This is the first one we came to that actually moved and roared. It was crazy because the boys both did not like it at all and Tori still wanted to ride it :)
Tori doing a dino roar!
She is kinda mad in this one because I wouldn't let her throw rocks at it, such a mean mom ;)
This one didn't move or roar so they all got on for a ride, so cute :)
Me and my 2 sweeties and a giant T-rex!
It was kinda crazy how they had them in the trees on the nature walk, they looked pretty real. I don't blame Zoe for being scared. Anyway it was a really fun day and beautiful weather, so glad we got to go :)

No comments: