Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Just FYI

Hey everyone! Well we did it, we have moved to Utah and AJ started his orientation today. It still hasn't quite sunk in yet but I really like our new little apartment and it is fun living so close to Natalie and Amy. Also I can't believe that the stinking Harry Potter movie is bumped to next year, what a bummer! The only thing that even makes this ok is that now the Twilight movie is bumped up! It will now come out on November 21st (the day Harry Potter was suppose to). I have mixed emotions about this because my sisters and I were going to wait until we were together at Christmas to see it but I don't know if we will make it that long! I will post some pictures of our new place when we get everything settled.

5 comments:

Lori said...

I LoVe You and MISS you all like crazy! Give those babies a huge hug from Grammie and Aunt Catherine! So glad to hear you are getting all moved in - make sure you save a place on the floor for me!!
LOVE YOU ALL - Mom

Erin Phelps said...

Glad to hear you made it and are getting settled in. Get the pictures coming!!!!

Andrea said...

WWWWwwhHAT!!!???!?! You are GONE already!?! What happened to me helping you with your girls? Hmmm?? The time has just passed me by, I can't believe you are gone already. How sad! Good luck up there!! Love ya!

Karissa said...

Hey cuz, im sorry we didnt get together before you left. Your gonna love it up there im sure. I wanted to let you know that im going private so if you could leave me your email in my comments that way you can still kepp in touch. Love ya and miss ya.

Reid and Brittney said...

So glad to hear that you guys have made it and are getting settled. I bet Lynn is way sad you guys are gone. But it is great that she can hop a flight whenever. Wish AJ good luck in school. Can't wait to see pictures of your new place. Good luck!!! I am so happy to hear about the Twilight movie coming out sooner, can't wait!!!