Friday, September 26, 2008

Some fun pictures and funny stories

Gotta love that face! Most the time I have no idea what Tori is so upset about but this day I just had to laugh at that sweet little mad face.
I went to the Women's Expo a couple of weeks ago with Natalie and won a free month of dance class for Mayli! She loves it! I found this cute tutu amoung our halloween costumes and asked her if she wanted to wear it. She said yes very excitedly and ran off for her room, the next thing I know she comes out with nothing but it on! It was great, I laughed so hard that I was crying! She sure loves to dance aroud like a ballerina and loves loves loves her new tap shoes!
I just had to take this picture because her hair looked so pretty.
I love when Tori sits like this! What a sweet little girl.
When Lynette was here we all went to the Hogle Zoo. It was a really fun day with 1 grammie, 2 aunts, 1 uncle, 2 cousins and lots of animals. Mayli and Tori love the zoo and this one was really fun, all the animals are up close and easy to see. When they brought this eagle out Tori said oooo eagle!

8 comments:

Andrea said...

Holy cow! That picture with the eagle is awesome! It's huge!
That tutu story is funny, and that sad face of Tori's is so funny too. Glad to see some more of you girls!!

Lori said...

She's got such a sad face because she misses her grammie so much! Good thing I'm coming to see her (and you all!!)
I LOVE YOU!

Merrill Family said...

Hey Nik. Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you. I talked to my dad and we will have a place for you to stay when you come for Christmas. If the condo is rented by then we still have the house that Daniel and Lacey live in (right next to Grandma Gloria) that should be empty. Either way we have a few options for when you come up. So don't worry just plan on coming and then you guys can have some time/space to do your own thing also!

smilingsarahbear said...

Such precious girlies! Must take after their momma. That eagle pic is awesome. That would be a little scary I think. And your girls' hair is always so dang cute. What a good mom you are!

Karissa said...

Tori reminds me of megan everytime I see pics of her. What a cute yet sad face! I cant believe you were so up close with that eagle. I would be freaked out!

smilingsarahbear said...

Hey there. I tagged you on my blog. Check it out;)

Shawn and Lanie said...

Such sweet girls. You are such a good mom. I love and miss you so much.

The Slider Family said...

Nikki, your girls are darling! Tori's face is so cute. Mayli looks so cute in her tutu. How fun for her. I'm glad you got to go to the Zoo! You were so brave to get that close to the huge Eagle...I would have thought it would eat those little girls!:) Did you have a good time with your Mom and sister up? Sorry we didn't hook up.