Monday, October 20, 2008

Tori Time!

When Mayli is at Preschool for 2 hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays I get to have a little time alone with Tori. She is such a sweet girl and is learning and growing so fast. I just love this time I get with her!

This day we painted our toes! Tori loved it!
Her little toes are so cute! (Of course I painted Mayli's toes too when she got home! Mayli and I get to spend time together too when Mayli wakes up from her nap while Tori is still sleeping and I treasure this time so much too. I have the sweetest little girls!)

6 comments:

Logan & Lindy said...

I love when tiny little toes are painted! Its seriously so cute! I ran in to your mom at Costco. She is so cute I just love her. It was good to see her!

smilingsarahbear said...

As much as I love spending time with both my little ones I too treasure one-on-one time. I sometimes wonder how I will maanage that when I have more kids- but I guess the older ones will be in school and such. Isn't being a mom really the best thing ever?! And your girls are so ADORABLE!!

Shawn and Lanie said...

How SWEET they are. I just love seeing the pictures of you and your sweet family. They are getting so big, time goes by so fast. Cherish all the time you can with them.

Andrea said...

I love one on one time! I wish I could do it more often. How fun, she's a cutie!
P.S. It's about time you posted again! :)
P.P.S Yes, I finished Breaking Dawn, and yes it was good. I didn't LOVE it, but I liked it. It was a little sci-fi for my liking. But then, that's retarded, because I am reading a series about Vampires, so what was I expecting? :)

Natalie said...

Sounds like the toe painting was lots of fun! :) Seeing the pics makes me want to get Carson and start painting his toes...I wish I could, but I won't. See you at aerobics tomorrow!

Reid and Brittney said...

I think that is super cute. I want a little girl so I can paint her toenails. How fun!! Looks like you had great visit with your mom and sister. I am excited for my mom and Lyn to come visit!!! Hope things are going great and that you are having fun!!!