Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Grammie and Aunt Cath come to visit!

My mom and sister Catherine came to visit us the weekend that AJ was in Atlanta for school. It was so much fun, a total girls weekend!
We went to the mall (of course), went to a movie, baked TONZ of goodies, and just hung around watching girly movies and enjoying each other's company.
My girls LOVE their Aunt Catherine and were so happy that she was here. She had the idea to have the girls make spider cookies and it was lots of fun.
Amy and Abby came over while Spencer went to the BYU game and made spiders with us.
I think the kids enjoyed eating the stuff much more than making them!
We had such a fun weekend, I wish it could have been longer! Only a couple of months until we will get to go home for Christmas and see everyone, we can make it!

4 comments:

smilingsarahbear said...

How fun for you guys. I just left a comment on your mom's blog that we are going to have a ladybug and bumble bee in our family for Halloween too. And it looks like you guys made your mom's famous cinnamon rolls. I remember making those for wrestlerettes and I just remember thinking- I can't wait to grow up and have fun baking with my girls like you and your mom and sisters did. And those cinnamon rolls are to die for! I need to get that recipe. Anyway, glad you got to have your family come visit you. And you look gorgeous by the way!!

The Slider Family said...

What a fun girls weekend! You are all so cute! I love the spider cookies...how cute and yummy!

Andrea said...

yay! I'm sure that was so much fun for all of you, I'm sure your mom misses you guys so much!

Mike Steph Brooklyn and Carter said...

ISNT IT SO FUN TO HAVE VISITORS, WE LOVE IT! YOUR GIRLS ARE TOO CUTE!