Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas in AZ!

We had such a wonderful time in AZ with both of our families. Christmas is always such a fun time and our girls are at really fun ages for all the Christmas fun. I even got to teach Mayli a little more about Jesus and how Christmas is really about him. This meant a lot to me and I love getting to learn and grow myself as I share things with her. The girls and I got to go to AZ early and spend some time with my mom and Catherine, we had so much fun! I also got to go up to Show Low for Megan's baby shower and spend the night with my sisters, we stayed up way too late and laughed way too hard, thanks girls! Christmas Eve with the Nikolaus fam was lots of fun, and so was Christmas morning with the Rawlings fam, it is always so good to see everyone. The girls had a wonderful Christmas and got lots of fun things. They loved getting to see their grammies and papas and although we had a wonderful time it is nice to be back home.

We went to Target with Grammie Lori one morning and they had these huge Christmas ornaments on the grass. My girls loved them and we just had to take a picture!



Christmas Eve in their new pjs and with their new bedtime books.












Tori's favorite quote of the season "Oh my goodness" with her hands on her face like this. It was so cute to see her open her presents and be so excited.










Sweet Mayli was so happy Christmas morning, she loved the stuffed animals that Santa brought her and said "Santa is so smart, thanks Santa".











We went to the temple lights in AZ and the girls loved them. It is always really fun to go and not as cold as Salt Lake!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Cute pics! It looks like you guys had such a fun Christmas break!Your girls are so cute! We enjoyed spending time with you guys around New Year's! :)

The Slider Family said...

So fun! They look so cute in their Christmas pajamas. Love you!

Lori said...

Miss you already! The girls look adorable in their little coats at the Temple! THANKS for coming! That's one of my BEST presents!! Love you!!

Karissa said...

What the crap! You guys never called us. I know you were very busy with family though so i forgive you:) Looks like you had a great christmas and trip.