Sunday, January 11, 2009

Snow and Smiles!

On Monday neither of our cars would start (stinky AZ batteries!) so the girls and I decided to play in the snow. The girls loved it and had so much fun even though it was really cold. We olnly played for about 2o mins but it was great and the girls loved to eat the snow!


Mayli making a snow angel, she was so happy to be making one but her eyes are closed because it was snowing on her!

















Tori is not quite sure what to do with this snow on her hands but after a while she just decided to lick it off!












Many of you might not know but Mayli had two big cavities in her front two teeth and they were getting into the root so on Tuesday she got them fixed. They put her under to do it and although I was very nervous about this it was really amazing. Once she woke up she was fine and only complained about pain once. She loves her new SMILE!






My silly Tori loves to put things on her head. One morning she kept tring to get this towel to stay on and would get really mad when it wouldn't stay on. So finally I put a clip in the back and she was so happy she wore it around for like an hour. What a NUT!


9 comments:

The Nielsons said...

The girls are so cute... We miss them and are excited to see them soon

The Nielsons said...

The snow looks so fun... Mayli you have a beautiful smile and we love both you and Tori

Spencer and Amy said...

Such cuties! I feel so bad that you cars have been having problems with all of the cold weather! That's crazy! We getting together this weekend?? I think my parents are going to try to make it up.

Natalie said...

Cute pics! I love the one with Tori and the towel on her head...so fun! :)

Lori said...

Beautiful smile Miss Mayli! And I'm pretty sure I see a smile on Tori's face too! Yeah!
It looks way too cold for grammie!

J6 Lewis Family said...

Hey Nikki. Man it has been along time since I have seen you. Your family is so cute. Your girls remind me of you when you where little. Oh how I loved you and you family. I saw your mom last spring. She looks great. Anyway. Email me houseofjs@mac.com I would love to hear from you. Take care. Jamie Lewis

The Slider Family said...

Mayli makes a cute snow angel and eating freshly fallen snow is the best. Glad you had fun! Kenzie misses her friend...we need to hook up soon!

sheri rog said...

nikki nik. sheri nik here!
i'm loving your cute little kids. i'll read more. how fun to see you again & your adorable family.

love to you, cuz!

smilingsarahbear said...

Such angelic faces! I'm afraid to take my girl to the dentist in case she has the worst teeth luck like me. Guess I better get that done though. I'm in AZ and the weather's beautiful but I can honestly say I miss the snow already. Thanks for letting me enjoy the snow with your sweet pictures!