Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Here you go Mom!

I haven't posted in a while but my mom requested more pictures of my girls so here we go.



Miss Mayli loves to eat watermelon and play with her puppies. She is such a sweet girl and such a big helper to me. Love this girl!


Is it Halloween? Nope but when I got the vacume out the other day Tori spotted her costume and said "BEE BEE". How could I resist, she is actually kinda smiling in this picture!










I wanted a picture of the girls and I and sadly this one I took myself was better than the one AJ took. Oh well its kinda cute right?










Well there you go mama! I will try to be a better mama and get some good pictures of the girls soon!

2 comments:

The Nielsons said...

nikki, you are a great mamma. The girls are so precious and you are a great example to them.

Lori said...

Thanks Nikki! You and your girls are adorable! You are a terrific mother ~ they are lucky little girls! I love you! Mom