Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sad Days, No crib at our house




I am a sad mama, my girls are getting so big. On Monday we set up the other toddler bed for Tori to sleep in. She is doing really well and loves being in a big girl bed, me not so much.





I am kinda sad that there isn't a crib up in my home now but we are working on that! She is such a sweet little girl and I am thankful for what good friends her and Mayli are. They lay in their beds at night and talk to each other, it is so cute!

3 comments:

Lori said...

I know a way to get a crib at your house.............
Just a suggestion!!
Love you so much!

Mallory Nikolaus said...

Hi Nikki!

Youre girls are getting so big!! I can't believe little Tori! They are so adorable!

Glad I found your blog!

Add me! And I have a blog of cute little baby/children boutique items! take a browse if you want ;-)

www.lilbopeepboutique.blogspot.com

and Craig and I @ www.mrsmallorynikolaus.blogspot.com

Keep in touch!

Andrea said...

That is sad, and GREAT at the same time! Enjoy this time with two easy, fun-aged little girls! I loved my time with Halee and Kins at those ages. So fun! Good luck in the bedroom department working on the next! :)