Sunday, March 7, 2010

Bath time is fun time!

My girls LOVE bathtime. It is so fun for them, they get to splash and make everything wet (not so fun for me). My friend upstairs gave me this little tub and I just put it right in the tub with the other girls. She loves to watch her sisters play and they love to make her smile. The only problem is when its time to get out, Zoe has really bad startle reflexes and she gets really upset when I get her out to get dressed. For the most part though bath time is so fun.
My sweet Tori with her big blue eyes. Her cheek always gets red when she gets a cold, its like our little warning sign that she is getting sick :)
My pretty little Mayli Ann is such a big helper to me with Zoe, she always wants to wash her hair and make sure she stays warm with a wash cloth on her belly.
I love these sweet little girls so much!



7 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! They are all getting so big. We are so excited for you guys to move down here. I have been wanting to call you but I don't have your number, could you send it through email. Hope you guys are all doing great. Can't wait to see you again soon!!!

Reid and Brittney said...

sorry that comment was from me, Reid was signed in so it said rrhaynie.

Lori said...

Cutest girls in the whole world! Wish I was there to wrap them up, carry them like a baby and drip drop them! Love you!!

Sweet J said...

you make the CUTEST babies. Dang. I can only hope my kids are as beautiful and fun!

Andrea said...

aww... baby Zoe is getting so big already!! They just don't stay tiny long enough for me!! :)
hey, her name is Amanda Crookston, she's married to Daniel Crookston, remember him? Anyways, her photo blog is www.amandaandhercamera.blogspot.com
all her info is on there. That field is a wheat field and probably won't look like that for much longer, but she has lots of good spots. good luck!

Hancock Family said...

Your girls are so cute! I miss seeing those sweeties! I miss you too:) I love you!

The Nielsons said...

What a bunch of cuties you have there. And clean ones at that.