Monday, March 29, 2010

Fun with Zoe

My little Zoe is getting so big already :( She is such a fun little baby though and I love having her in our family. I don't know what we did without her! She likes to sit in the corner of the couch and watch her sisters.
Here my 3 sweet little girls are all laying on the love sack watching UP. They are so sweet!
Zoe's new favorite thing is her feet :) She loves to grab them when she is laying down. She loves it even more when her feet aren't all covered up, if only it wasn't so cold!
Zoe loves to be around her sisters and just watch whatever they are doing. It is so cute to see her just look at them in amazement.
We got this cute little outfit in the mail from some ladies that used to babysit Aj when he was little. Gotta love that bow!






2 comments:

Lori said...

Look at those BIG eyes! Such a little sweetheart. I CAN'T WAIT to see you all.........hurry up MAY!!

Shane and Jessica Hamblin said...

She is getting so big and she is SOOOO Cute! I showed Shane these pics and he cant believe how much she has changed and how chubby she is getting :) she is such a little sweetie just like her sisters!