Thursday, August 5, 2010

See ya Provo, Hello Plano!

I have really slacked on posts lately so here goes. Look at all those cute little girls! Before we left Provo we got to have Amy and Spencer and their girls over one last time. My girls miss their Wednesday visits for sure :(
This is the girls with my friend Rachelle's little boys. We just had to get their pictures together in front of our apartments since we both were moving out at the same time. I miss them being right above us whenever I need something!
Here is Mayli at her Kindergarden Program. She did such a good job and is such a ham. After every song she would do a little curtsy, it was great :)
Mayli and Mrs. Clark. Mayli loved her kindergarden teacher and she really liked Mayli too! Hopefully she will get a good 1st grade teacher too!
We left for Az right after Mayli's program and had a nice time with family before heading to Tx. Once we finally got to Tx we did alot of this, sleeping on the floor! Our stuff was 15 days late! Thank Heavens for Brittney and Reid and her family helping us out and letting us stay with them and barrow a ton of stuff. I don't know what we would have done with out them :)
Not the best picture I know but I love how much Mayli, Tori, Cameron and Luke get alot. They were instant friends and just love doing things together.
This is one of the things my girls were SO excited to see when we moved to Tx. The McDonals that is shaped like a Happy Meal! It really was pretty cool and my girls were so happy.
Life in Tx is really nice. We have a nice apartment, a wonderful ward and are making some new friends and getting to know old ones better. We are very greatful for Aj's job and the life we get to have because of it :) We are now officially Texans!

No comments: