Friday, August 6, 2010

Summer fun in Az!

At the beginning of July the girls and I got to go to Az to spend some time with family. It was really fun and we got to see so many people in our family :) We got to do lots of fun things but by far the thing my girls loved the most was playing outside in my mom's backyard. They love her little blow up pool and Aunt Megan even bought a slip and slide. All the kids liked it but Mayli just couldn't get enough, she love it! Here she is sliding along :)
Here is Jax! With Tori and Jax we would have to slide them down it but they really had fun too :)
Here goes Tori! She really did like it dispite her face :) She just didn't like the little sprouting water that would hit her face.
My sweet little Zoe, I just can't get enough of that face! She loved the water and Mayli would slide down to her and she would crack up laughing, so cute!
My 3 little sun beauties!
Thanks Grammie and Barry and Aunt Catherine for letting us stay with you! We had a blast!





1 comment:

Lori said...

Oh how I'm missing my splish splashing little friends! Hugs and Kisses to all!