Thursday, September 9, 2010

First Day of School!

Mayli's first day of first grade! She was so excited to go and be there all day. She also couldn't wait to make some new friends. She is so cute and really is obsessed with princesses right now. She is complete with princess shirt, shoes, backpack, lunchbox, and even panties! She has really liked school so far and is so smart :)
Tori also started her little preschool class the next week and was so excited too! She loves having school like Mayli and can't wait until Mayli gets home to show her what she has done at school.



6 comments:

Shane and Jessica Hamblin said...

You're family is just so stinkin cute nik! I miss you guys and can't wait to see you all in a few months! until then keep the pics and videos comin i love to see them! Zoe is so cute she is getting so big!!

Spencer and Amy said...

Can't believe how fast they grow up...I was looking at a pic of me holding Mayli as a newborn and I can remember it like yesterday. Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas!

Lori said...

Mayli and Tori look so big! And so incredibly cute! I'm glad they are liking school...... I miss you all so much. Much love!

The Nielsons said...

The girls are getting so big. I'm glad they are such good friends and I'm glad they are having a good time at school. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Sweet J said...

SO SWEET!!!! And I loved how Tori was in bed with Mayli. Your family is the cutest! Can't wait to see you at Christmas!!!

the harrisons said...

I love this! They how so cute. I hope that you are loving Plano and the job! - Monica