Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fun Stuff!

Tea Party! My girls love to have little tea parties with their dolls but usually they aren't this fancy :) They have so much fun together, I just love it!
Plano Balloon Festival! Ya those are the pictures that would have gone here had we actually gone :( We were all ready to go on Friday night and when we got in the car it started pouring down rain and thundering and lightening. Such a bummer, so... Saturday night we got ready to go AGAIN and we were on our way and it took us 45 minutes to get from one stop light to the next. The hubby was not happy about this as he was already hungry :( So we didn't make it there again but at least this time we saw about 20 hot air balloons in the sky, the girls loved it. Then we took them to the mall to take a ride and to Build-a-Bear as a consolation prize. I think they still had a fun night but I was really bummed.
Crazy hair! When this little one wakes up from her naps her hair is crazy! It is the funniest thing, and that face, too funny!
Zoe is crawling! She is so happy about this, she follows the girls and I where ever we go. She is such a mess though and is into everything!



4 comments:

smilingsarahbear said...

Your girls could be in magazines or something. Seriously... so cute! I love the curly crazy hair on Zoe:)

Lori said...

I love Zoe's little wiggle butt!! I miss you all and can't wait to see you!! LOVE YOU!! Grammie

Catherine Lacy said...

yayyy! what cute girls you have i miss you all!

Sweet J said...

Those tea parties CRACKED me up. F'real...you have the most creative kiddies ever. love you!