Saturday, October 30, 2010

Grammie Lori came to visit!

My mom got to come and visit us a couple weekends ago and we had so much fun! One of the fun things we did was visit the Dallas Zoo. It was a great day and here is the sweetest picture ever of my mom and the girls, I just love it!
Cutest faces ever...and if you look close you can see a tiger in between them :)
At the petting Zoo Tori just couldn't get enough of the goats, she is so sweet.
Mayli liked it too but didn't think the goats needed any hugs :)
And we just had to ride the animal carousel! I know this picture is blurry but I like it that way, it shows how much fun they were having :)
I was so wonderful to have you here mom! My girls love you so much, and me too!





1 comment:

Lori said...

I had a wonderful time! You have such a beautiful little family Nikki. They are just so precious to me! Thanks for sharing the pictures! Love you all.