Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween!

I have the cutest little Disney characters on the planet!
My beautiful girls! They are such sweet sisters, and just love to pose for pictures together :)
My cute little Minnie Mouse! Zoe is so sweet, she loved getting all dressed up and really didn't even mind the ears on her head.
This is a BIG improvement from last year with Tori, I had to beg her to wear a little witch had last year but this year she picked out her Tinkerbell costume and just loved it! She was Tink to a T, sweet but kinda a little stinker!
Could there be a better Cinderella??? I mean lets be honest, she loves Cinderella but she also makes such a good one! She loved it!
The weekend before Halloween we got invited to a little Halloween party with some of our friends. It was really fun and the kids (and adults) got to play some fun games. Here is Mayli trying to eat the powdered donut off a string with her hands behind her back, so funny!
Cheater cheater pumkin eater! Tori couldn't keep her hands down to save her life. It was really funny.
Zoe had a great time with this ball, very easily entertained!
They also did bobbing for apples, which is really hard!
Mayli finally got one and was so happy! She ate the apple in stead of the candy they passed out next :)
Our Stake did a trunk or treat the Saturday before Halloween and it was perfect. Short and sweet, the girls had lots of fun with their friends from church, got lots of candy and it only took about a half an hour. Thats my kind of Halloween!










6 comments:

The Nielsons said...

fThey are so sweet. They could even work at Disneyland. I hope they had a great Halloween.

Spencer and Amy said...

So cute...so our kids were pretty close to being the same characters on Halloween this year, Abby was Cinderella, Lyla was Minnie, too bad Max wasn't Tinkerbell! We can't wait to see you guys in December!!

Natalie said...

Very cute! The girls all look adorable! :)

Lori said...

Such sweet little girls! So glad they had a wonderful Halloween! Now................TIME FOR MOMMIES BIRTHDAY!! I think you're somewhere around...........30!! Wow, that makes me just plain old. Lots of love to you my sweet daughter!!

Reid and Brittney said...

So Cute!! I love their costumes!! Glad you guys had a fun time!!

Emily and Kenny said...

Yeah I found your blog. Your girls are so cute!