Sunday, May 8, 2011

Dallas Temple

For the Stake Primary Activity Day they asked the kids to do a project of something they did with their family. We decided to visit the Dallas Temple. It is a very pretty temple and the girls had a wonderful time walking around, smelling all the beautiful flowers and singing "I love to see the temple".

Here is my sweet Mayli she took lots of pictures while we were there and loved all the flowers.
My sweet little Tori :) Such a sweetie.

Zoe wouldn't hold still for very long, she was all over the place!

My 3 sweet girls. I am so thankful to have had the chance to share this time with them. They are so smart and love the gosple with such pure hearts :)


1 comment:

Barry & Lori Platts said...

What a great idea! Isn't it sweet how much little ones love to be around the Temple? I think they can feel the sweet spirit there.....even before they realize what it is....