Sunday, May 8, 2011

Easter!

We had a very fun Easter this year. The girls couldn't wait to dye the eggs so on the Monday before Easter we did it for FHE!


On Friday we went and did an egg hunt with a bunch of friends and then had a pot luck picnic for lunch. It was so fun, the girls loved it! Here is Mayli searching for some eggs.
Tori got a little carried away and got way more than she was suppose to. We had to got rehide some :)

Zoe had fun picking up one egg until she got to the next and then she would drop the 1st and pick the next one up, again and again. She didn't want me to put them in her basket for some reason :)


My 3 sweet egg hunters with their spoils! (Don't really know why Zoe has a pirate face in this picture)


My dad sent the girls this huge cookie. They were so excited to get it and it was really yummy!


Easter morning the girls came out to find that the Easter Bunny had went a little crazy with the jelly beans. Zoe thought this was the coolest thing ever. She was double fisting mouthfuls of them!


Tori's so excited about her Sour Patch egg :)


Here is Mayli showing off her Easter basket. We had an egg hunt in the house that morning and the girls had lots of fun.


Daddy and his Easter girls all ready to go to church! I love Easter! I am thankful to my Savior for all he did for me :)



2 comments:

Spencer and Amy said...

So sweet Nik! I love Zoe's hair! It is so great! Reminds me of Lyla's when I actually do it! We can't wait to see you guys in Cali! Tell AJ to let his hair grow out a little before then or his head will BURN! ;)

Barry & Lori Platts said...

What a sweet family.