Monday, November 17, 2008

Blessings, blessings, and more blessings!

Many of my blogging friends and family have been posting things that they are greatful for so I thought that I would do the same! It couldn't come at a better time too because I have been a real complainer lately (sorry AJ) and that really isn't like me. I am greatful that I am not sick all the time and that the biggest sickness I have to complain about is a cold. I am greatful that I don't get cold sores all the time and that they do go away. I am very greatful to be a mom and a wife and to have wonderful sisters and a brother that I love and can talk to when ever I want to. Also for a wonderful mother who is always there for me and a father who thinks I am a great mom. I could go on and on but now for some fun ones with pictures!

I am greatful for sweet sisters: This is a get well soon card that Mayli made for Tori when she was sick, it says "Dear Tori I hope you feel better soon so that we can play together, love Mayli" It doesn't get much sweeter than that!
I am greatful for the show on Disney Channel "Charley and Lola" who taught my girls to love pink milk. Anythink that helps my girls drink more milk is ok by me!
With a straw to blow bubbles with of course!


I am greatful for Grammie's who give my girls warm, new pj's to sleep in and silly little faces.


And last but not least I am greatful to Krispy Kreme who does a free tour and gave the kids a free hat and a free donut. Nothing is better than free!




4 comments:

The Slider Family said...

Thanks for your example...we need to always remember the many things that we have been blessed with. I love all the sweet pictures of your girls. So cute! I hope you enjoy the movie this weekend. Just remember that your heart belongs to AJ!:)

Lori said...

I am thankful for you! And that you married AJ, so you could have those two sweet girls that I am also thankful for! I'm SO THANKFUL that you are coming home for Christmas! Love ya!

Andrea said...

Love this post! That picture Mayli drew is darling!

Shane and Jessica Hamblin said...

I am thankful for you and your cute cute cute little girls! and just like mom i am so thankful that i get to see you soon! love ya nik!