Sunday, November 30, 2008

Wow what a weekend!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend with Aj's family. Way too much yummy food and lots of little kids going up and down the stairs was the main focus of the weekend. We started out going to the free day at Hogle zoo because Aj didn't have school on Wednesday and we were quite the group. It was cold but I think that everyone that went ended up having alot of fun. Then we went up to Park City to stay in Spencer's aunt and uncle's house on Thursday and started in with the food. The kids had so much fun playing together (not to mention the daddys having fun playing video games) and us girls getting dinner ready, chasing children and talking. It was a wonderful two days. Then Saturday we went to Aj's cousin Amanda's so she could take our family picture. It was so funny trying to get a good one but Amanda is really good and we got some good ones and she also made our Christmas cards for us! Thanks again Amanda! Then we tried to go to temple square to see the lights and we couldn't even find a place to park so ended up just going home and putting the girls to bed, we will try that another night. After I got the girls to bed Aj's mom, Natalie, Trent and I went to see Twilight again and I liked it even more the 2nd time! Thanks for the wonderful weekend Nielson Fam, love you all!


This one of Aj and Mayli turned out so cute!


















This is one of my personal favorites!
Here is one of the group shots with all eyes open and mostly smiles (except Tori of course)


Here we are at the zoo, Mayli and Sophie really got along well, we will have to get together again with them soon.

And yes that is my Christmas card at the top of my blog so look forward to getting it in the mail!

7 comments:

Spencer and Amy said...

Looks great Nikki! I love your little reindeer. How did you put the pic of your card at the top??

Andrea said...

I loved that Twilight poster picture too! Definately my fav.
Glad you had a good Thanksgiving! Cute family pictures... of course!! :)

Reid and Brittney said...

Looks like you guys had such a great weekend. All the pictures turned out great...what a cute family. The girls looked way cute. I also went and saw Twilight again this weekend..still great to me. Glad you guys had such a great time. Way cute christmas cards, I need to get mine done.

Karissa said...

Cute Background! I love the family pics. The nielson family sure is getting big! You guys need to call us when you come down and we can get together. email me your new address so we can send you guys a christmas card.
karissah233@hotmail.com

Natalie said...

Thanks for letting us know about the free day at the zoo it was a lot of fun! I need to post about Thanksgiving soon. Your blog is super cute! :)

The Slider Family said...

I love your family pictures! I'm glad you had a fun and busy weekend. I loved Twilight better the 2nd time too!

Danette said...

I like your pictures. They turned out way cute-- even the one where Tori is crying. I know it's weird but I like pictures that show personality-- even when the personality is trying to the mother. Not saying that's Tori-- (it's Aaron fo'sho'). Anyway, cute pictures. I really love that you have two girls and the little hair bows.