Monday, March 2, 2009

Draper Temple Open House

My sister-in-law Amy called my on Thursday morning and said she had some extra tickets to the Draper Temple open house. I wasn't sure if we should go because the tickets were for 12:40 and with nap time and all it was going to be interesting, not to mention we were moving the next day! But... I really thought that it would be something neat for my girls to see and I was right.


It was so beautiful and Mayli loved all the paintings of Jesus. It is always neat to get to see inside the beautiful temples and feel the spirit that is already there.









We went with Amy, Spencer, Abby and Lyla and also Amanda and her girls Sophie and Laynie.They were all so cute together and had a really good time.














There was a bunch of paintings and pictures in a chapel after we did the tour with cookies and little water bottles. Tori was pretty much done by this point but overall it was a really neat experience.


2 comments:

The Slider Family said...

I'm glad you had a good time. We are going tonight and I hope it is a good experience for my kiddos. We will have to come by and see your new place. Love ya!

Lori said...

So fun. And what a sweet experience for those little girls! (And their mommas) Love love love you!