Saturday, March 14, 2009

Swimming Lessons!

Mayli started swimming lessons a couple of weeks ago and DID NOT like it at first. She is so afraid of putting her face under the water but she has a really nice teacher and only one other kid in her class and she is getting more comfortable and having fun now.



This is her favorite thing to do, kicking and splashing!








Here she is with the goggles that I smarly barrowed before I would buy her some- she didn't put them on her eyes the whole time!







And there she goes facing her fear, she is doing so good!










3 comments:

Natalie said...

Awesome! I'm glad she is liking them now! I'm excited to babysit the girls tonight, so you and AJ can go to the temple! YAY! :)

Shane and Jessica Hamblin said...

Fun! it looks like you girls have been keeping busy! Mayli and Tori are both getting so big, i miss you guys so much! Love ya!

Lori said...

Good girl Mayli! It looks like you are doing SO good! I love you all!