Thursday, March 26, 2009

Weekend with my Mom!

Tori and I picked my mom up from the airport on Thursday morning and went back to Provo to pick Mayli up from preschool. When she saw my mom she just started screaming "My Grammie my grammie!" It was really fun to surprise her.


Of course we had to go to Panda bear for lunch and then headed to the park. The weather was so nice when she was here!











Friday Morning we went to Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point. They had this cool cow right when we walked in that the girls just had to get on.










You could buy some dried corn to feed the animals but Tori was just happy sharing her popcorn with them. She was SO funny she would say "come here goat!" and then feed them some and then ask "is that good goat?" Such a sweetie!









Mayli has been wanting to ride a horse ever since we moved here and she finally got her chance. She loved it and was such a big girl riding all by herself and not wanting me to walk by her.











Tori loved it too! In fact it was her favorite part and she was SO mad when her turn was over.













Natalie and Carson came with us and we got to go on a carriage ride that was pulled by 2 horses. We had a really fun day.









We had a great fun filled weekend. Friday night AJ and I got to go out on a date and stay out really late playing rock band with some friends. Saturday we met Jen and Ed Parker for lunch and then went swimming with Amy and her family. We kept busy and were all really sad when Sunday came and we had to take Grammie to the airport. We loved having you here and love you so much Grammie!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

We had a really nice time with you guys! I enjoyed seeing all the pictures you took! I bet it was great having your mom in town too! :)

Lori said...

I love, love, loved it! The only thing I hate about coming is I miss you even more when I come home! I'm glad I missed the SNOW!
Love you!

The Slider Family said...

What a fun weekend with your Mom! She is so cute! Thanks again for coming to Karley's baptism. You are great!